1. The equipment includes a driving box, a driven box, an 8-tooth sprocket, a motor reducer, a conveyor chain with discs, and a conveying pipeline.
2. In the closed pipeline, the chain piece is used as the transmission component to drive the material to move along the pipeline.
3. When conveying horizontally, the material particles are pushed by the chain piece in the direction of movement.
4. When the internal friction between the material layers is greater than the external friction between the material and the pipe wall, the material will move forward with the chain piece to form a stable material flow.
5. When conveying vertically, the material particles in the pipe are pushed upward by the chain piece.
6. Because the lower feeding prevents the upper material from sliding down and generates lateral pressure, the internal friction of the material is enhanced. When the internal friction between the materials is greater than the external friction between the material and the inner wall of the pipe and the material's own weight, the material will follow the chain. The sheet is transported upwards to form a continuous stream.